- Back/Leg Pain – From failed back surgery, arterial peripheral vascular disease, complex regional pain syndrome/RSD, peripheral neuropathy, and lumbar disc disease with stenosis
- Sacral Pain – Patients with chronic Sacral-Coccygeal pain secondary to Tarlov cyst or traumatic Coccydynia.
- Foot/Ankle Pain – Chronic pain from Diabetic or non-Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/CRPS/RSD
- Arm/Hand Pain – Chronic upper extremity pain from failed Cervical surgery, trauma, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/CRPS/RSD or Neuropathic pain from other ideologies e.g. Raynaud’s Syndrome, Chemotherapy.
- Inguinal/Groin Pain – Chronic Inguinal/Groin pain from Neuromas, trauma and/or pain following Hernia surgery.
- MRI Compatible Spinal Cord Stimulation – Patient with a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis requiring frequent diagnostic MRIs
OMG (Observational Mechanical Gateway) Success Stories – Patients with failed trial Spinal Cord Stimulation converted to successful Spinal Cord Stimulation using OMG device.
- Patient with Work Comp Injury – Failed back surgery/post Laminotomy surgery, crush injury-foot/ankle
- Spanish Speaking Patient/Spinal Cord Stimulation – Paciente de habla hispana y estimulación de la médula espinal